- 8 Roman Tomatoes, Diced
- ⅓ Cup Chopped Fresh Basil
- ¼ Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 Tablespoon Wilson’s Foods Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Wilson’s Foods Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- ¼ Teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
Toasted Bruschetta Ingredients:
- 1 French Loaf
- Wilson’s Foods Flavoured Garlic Oil
Preheat your oven to 220°C. Slice your French loaf and place in a pan side up. Drizzle with some Wilson’s Foods Flavoured Garlic Oil and place in the oven on the grill setting for 5 minutes or until golden brown. Take out, turn your pieces, drizzle with more Wilson’s Foods Garlic Oil if required and grill for another 5 minutes or until golden brown.
In a bowl, toss together the tomatoes, basil, Parmesan cheese, and garlic. Mix in your Wilson’s Foods Balsamic Vinegar, Wilson’s Foods Extra Virgin Olive Oil, kosher salt, and pepper. Serve on bruschetta.
Decorate your plate with Wilson’s Foods Balsamic Vinegar to add some drama.
If you are feeling summery, swop out your tomatoes for sliced strawberries.