- 8 Roman Tomatoes, Diced
- ⅓ Cup Chopped Fresh Basil
- ¼ Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 Tablespoon Wilson’s Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Wilson’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ Teaspoon Kosher Salt
- ¼ Teaspoon Freshly Ground Black Pepper
Toasted Bruschetta Ingredients:
- 1 French Loaf
- Wilson’s Flavoured Garlic Oil
Preheat your oven to 220°C. Slice your French loaf and place in a pan side up. Drizzle with some Wilson’s Foods Flavoured Garlic Oil and place in the oven on the grill setting for 5 minutes or until golden brown. Take out, turn your pieces, drizzle with more Wilson’s Foods Garlic Oil if required and grill for another 5 minutes or until golden brown.
Decorate your plate with Wilson’s Balsamic Vinegar to add some drama.
If you are feeling summery, swop out your tomatoes for sliced strawberries.
From heart health to skin care, olive oil offers a wide range of benefits. Find out why this oil should be a staple in your kitchen and how to incorporate it into your meals.