- 2 red chillies, finely sliced
- 4 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 4 tablespoons Wilson’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ tablespoon salt flakes
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ½ white cabbage, finely shaved
- ½ purple cabbage, finely shaved
- 4 large carrots, grated
- 1 cup of cooked corn
- 1 bunch of Vietnamese mint, picked and chopped, leave some leaves whole for garnish (if you can’t get your hands on Vietnamese mint, regular mint will work perfectly)
In a small bowl mix the chilli, vinegar, Wilson’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil, salt and sugar together.
Mix this liquid through the cabbage and most of the mint. Allow to sit for five minutes, toss again and pile on a platter.
From heart health to skin care, olive oil offers a wide range of benefits. Find out why this oil should be a staple in your kitchen and how to incorporate it into your meals.