- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pine nuts
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest
- salt and fresh ground pepper , to taste
- 1/3 cup Wilson’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil (use more or less for desired consistency)
Combine all ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth, scraping the sides of the bowl with a spatula as necessary. Taste for seasoning and adjust accordingly.
If you prefer a thinner consistency, add more of your Wilson’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil and process until combined.
Transfer to a jar with a lid.
Keep in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.
From heart health to skin care, olive oil offers a wide range of benefits. Find out why this oil should be a staple in your kitchen and how to incorporate it into your meals.