It’s summer time, and even though we might be restricted in where we can go thanks to Covid, we can still do quick and easy Sundowners in our own home.
There is no better way to celebrate Summer and the Summer Solstice than with a cheese board picnic!
Cheese boards can be easy to put together, are simple and are very filling.
All you will need are:
- A range of cheeses
- Some Crackers
- A french loaf
- Our Wilson’s Combo Pack Flavoured Oil
- Some Fruit (Grapes/ sliced apples or pears / Strawberries)
- Some roman tomatoes, sliced cucumber, carrot sticks
- Stuffed Figs (recipe coming soon)
- An arrangement of cold meats
- A picnic blanket or white bed sheet
Lay your picnic blanket in a nice area in your garden, or in your lounge and spread out your food. Take a seat and relax.
Optional Extras include some Fairy Lights, chocolates, macarons.
Toasted sesame oil is a versatile ingredient used in Asian cuisines. It adds a distinct nutty flavor to salad dressings, elevates dishes as a finishing oil, and infuses flavors in marinades. The oil can also be incorporated into desserts, complementing sweet dishes like mooncakes and Western-style treats. Additionally, it can be used as a gourmet twist on popcorn and serves as an alternative to tahini in hummus.