- 500g Lean beef mince
- 150g lamb mince
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- ½ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon Wilson’s Flavoured Basil Oil or Wilson’s Flavoured Rosemary Oil plus some for cooking
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons dry white onion soup mix
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon crushed dried rosemary or basil (the alternative to the Wilson’s Flavoured Oil that you picked)
- Salt and pepper to taste
In a large bowl, mix together the beef and lamb mince, onion, cheese, Wilson’s Flavoured Basil Oil / Wilson’s Flavoured Rosemary Oil, Worcestershire sauce, egg, onion soup mix, garlic, garlic powder, parsley, oregano, basil / rosemary (see note above), salt, and pepper. Form into 4 patties.
Fry patties in a pan with sizzling Wilson’s Flavoured Oil until well done. Serve on buns with your favourite condiments.
“Lime juice is the zesty hero elevating our dishes, drinks, and health. From boosting metabolism and adding a Vitamin C kick to transforming cocktails like mojitos and margaritas, discover why everyone’s loving the lime. Dive into the versatile world of lime juice: your kitchen’s secret weapon and bar’s MVP
From heart health to skin care, olive oil offers a wide range of benefits. Find out why this oil should be a staple in your kitchen and how to incorporate it into your meals.