- 1 tbsp Wilson’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2-3 strips of bacon/pancetta chopped
- 4-5 baby portobello mushrooms sliced
- 200 gr fresh or dried tagliatelle or linguine
- 1/3 cup/100 ml double cream/heavy cream
- 2 tbsp freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp Wilson’s Foods Truffle Flavoured Oil
- Fresh ground pepper
Cook pasta in salted water according to package directions.
While pasta is cooking, cook chopped bacon over medium heat in 1 tbsp of Wilson’s Foods Extra Virgin Olive Oil until it renders fat, drain it if your bacon is too fatty. Add sliced portobello mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes over medium heat, add salt and pepper.
Drain cooked pasta and reserve 1/2 cup of water you cooked pasta in. Do not rinse your pasta.
Take the pan with bacon and mushrooms off the heat and add the hot pasta, Wilson’s Truffle Flavoured Oil, double/heavy cream and grated parmesan gently toss to coat.
Your pasta will absorb the sauce very quickly. Add reserved pasta water to loosen the sauce to a silky smooth consistency.
Add salt and pepper to taste.