- 1 tablespoon Wilson’s Foods Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Wilson’s Foods Peri-Peri Oil
- 500g mince / 500g boneless chicken breasts (sliced in strips) / 500g bacon (or all 3)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 to 3 packets tortilla chips (or you can use Doritos)
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup grated motzerella cheese
- 1 tin of Mexican Style Tomatos
- 1 medium onion diced
- 1 green pepper diced
- 1 red pepper diced
- 1 yellow pepper diced
- 15 mushrooms diced
- 1 jalapeno, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 250g guacamole
- Mixed Herbs
- Dried Chillies
- Diced Roman Tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
Preheat oven to 200 degrees C. Lightly oil a baking dish with Wilson’s Foods Extra Virgin Oil.
Heat Wilson’s Foods Peri-Peri oil in a large pot over medium high heat. Add your mince / chicken / bacon and garlic, and cook until the meat has cooked through (about 3-5 minutes). Stir in some herbs and dried chillies. Drain excess fat.
In another pot, sautee the onion, peppers and mushrooms.
Place tortilla chips in a single layer onto the prepared baking dish. Top with your (cooked) meat of choice, black beans, onion, peppers and mushroom and both cheeses.
Place into oven and bake until heated through and the cheeses have melted, about 5-6 minutes.
Serve immediately, topped with jalapeno, sour cream, guacamole, diced roman tomatoes and cilantro.