- 1 tablespoon Rubbing Alcohol
- 1/2 cup Aloe Vera Gel
- 2 teaspoons Wilson’s Foods Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 10 drops Clove Essential Oil
- 10 drops Citronella Essential Oil
- 2-3 drops of Rose Essential Oils (just for scent)
Mix the aloe vera gel, rubbing alcohol and Wilson’s Foods Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a mixing bowl. Add the essential oils and stir until it turns into a smooth semi-liquid paste.
Store it in pump bottles to use it in the future.
The powerful antiseptic and disinfectant properties of clove and citronella oil not only prevent the active growth and spread of germs but also prevents the sitting of flies and mosquitoes when applied on the hand. The aloe vera gel provides a moisturising effect whereas rose oil gives an aromatic fragrance to the sanitizer.