- 5 medium Sweet Potatoes
- 2 tablespoons Wilson’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Cilantro
- 1/4 cup packed Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Wilson’s Lime Juice
- 3 tablespoons balsamic glaze
Peel and cut each sweet potato lengthwise into 8 wedges; place in a large bowl. Toss with Wilson’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil, salt and pepper.
In batches, cook potatoes on a greased grill rack, covered, over medium heat 8-10 minutes or until tender, turning occasionally.
In a large bowl, mix remaining ingredients; add potatoes and toss to coat.
From heart health to skin care, olive oil offers a wide range of benefits. Find out why this oil should be a staple in your kitchen and how to incorporate it into your meals.