– 1 turkey
– 2 tbsp house seasoning
– 2 tbsp dry rub
– 10-15 litres peanut oil
– 1 cup of salt
– 1/4 cup black pepper
– 1/4 cup garlic powder
– Wash turkey inside and out, allow to drain.
– Rub turkey all over with house seasoning, then coat turkey with dry rub.
– Allow the turkey to sit until it reaches room temperature.
– Heat peanut oil in a very large stockpot to 180 Celsius.
– Lower turkey into hot oil, making sure it is fully submerged.
– Fry the turkey for 20-30 minutes.
– Remove turkey from the oil and drain on paper towels.
– Serve with favourite sides and salads!